Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November Notions

This is such a magical time of year.

As soon as I flip my calender over to November (Yes, I have a wall calender. haha. It's Andy Warhol.), I start getting excited for all that this season could bring, and what memories occupy my thoughts from the past.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and has been as long as I can remember. I always wake-up in time to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, as my house gradually fills with the scent of delicious food.

It's all a sweet reminder and kick-start to another great holiday... Christmas.

The feeling in the air is undeniable. I absolutely love it and look forward to it each and every year.

What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving-time memories?


--
missa

No comments:

Post a Comment