Saturday, November 15, 2008

All you need is L-O-V-E

Brand new design in the store! It's called LOVE (if looking at it didn't give that away. haha).



You can order the design on so many items, such as a tee, hoodie, or even a tote like the one you see here.

So, if you have a few minutes, stop by!

In other news...

Taylor Swift's new album Fearless dropped this week. I'm not a country music fan, but for some reason, I absolutely love her music. The lyrics are what really draw me in half the time.

I've had just about every song from the album on repeat all week. If you're a fan of hers already, then I'm sure you'll love this album just as much as the last.

She's also on the cover of CosmoGirl for December. She's wearing this AMAZING Vivienne Tam black dress in the issue. I would post a picture of her in it, but seeing that I always get my copy of the magazine in the mail way before it hits newstands, nobody has the pictures online yet.

I guess you'll just have to go see it for yourself when it arrives at your local grocery store aisle. haha.



Toodles.

--
missa

No comments:

Post a Comment