Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day Before Thanksgiving

I know that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, but I figured it will be such a busy day for everyone, so I'm going to do my Turkey Day blog today.

I'm so thankful for everyone's support!

Weither you're one who reads my blogs, buys my designs, or simply visits my site, to you I say:

THANK YOU!

Seriously, it means a lot to me & I appreciate every single person.

I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving Day, and eats WAY too much. haha.

I always watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and each year they showcase the musicals on Broadway during it. Seeing that most of the musicals have or are closing, though, I'm anxious to see who performs tomorrow.

Now onto store news...

Some new designs have made their way into the store:

-Audrey's Garden
-Peace & Love (seen above)
-Bunnie-Loon

So, if you have a minute, go take a peek at them.

:)

Have a great weekend!

--
missa

No comments:

Post a Comment