Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Become a FAN!

Since half the World is now connected through Facebook, you can now show your friends your love for Missa by Design by becoming a fan on the official page on Facebook.

CLICK HERE & tell your friends to do the same.

Plus, it's another way for you to keep updated on all that's going on in my design world.

I promise that sometime soon, one-of-a-kind pieces will be up for sale.

I'm working on some custom items for someone right now, but if you really want something designed by Missa almost instantly, check out the graphics on tees & other great stuff in the store.

Also, I'm still strongly considering selling the rose coin purses, so I'll have some of those up for grabs within the next few weeks.

Only two days are left to turn in your ideas for the 2nd DIY video.

If you guys don't tell me what you want to see,
then I'll be forced to do whatever my brain comes up with...
and that could be frightening.

haha.

So let me know by January 30th, what you want!


--
Missa

No comments:

Post a Comment