Monday, April 12, 2010

MONDAY MATCH: Whitney Port

(click on image to enlarge)

Whitney Port looked great in this neutral outfit at a party celebrating Fergie's May 2010 cover of Elle magazine. Neutrals are big for this Spring, so get a look similar to hers with the new MONDAY MATCH.

Have you become a fan of Missa by Design on Facebook yet? If not, check the fan page out here-- it will keep you up-to-date on all new blog posts.

I'm so excited to have reached over 800 subscribers on YouTube-- only 200 short of the goal I made for the entire year. I have a feeling that with your help, I can make it over & beyond my goal. Just make sure you watch the latest videos, subscribe, & share your favorite ones with your friends.

Thanks for all your support!

--
Missa

FOLLOW ME: @MissaByDesign
BECOME A FAN: Missa By Design

No comments:

Post a Comment