Thursday, July 9, 2009

Transformations

One of my favorite online stores, ModCloth.com, is hosting a new Terrific Transformations Contest.

The premise of the contest is to describe a moment that completely transformed your life.

I think all of us, both young and old, have experienced events that have had a transformation effect on our lives.

For me, it initially happened two years ago when my father suffered two strokes. It's mind-blowing how something that happens in a brief-moment can have such everlasting effects on a life.

Although life from that point on has by no means been easy for me, I wouldn't change a thing. It's made me stronger and driven me more to accomplish my goals and dreams. I've gained insight into life most never know because of all the struggles from it.

I appreciate each day, along with the things that fill it, and I'm grateful for that.


"For any one of us our forever could end in an hour, or a hundred years from now... so you'd better make every second count."
-The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen


What are some moments that have changed you?


--
Missa

FOLLOW ME: @MissaByDesign
BECOME A FAN: Missa By Design

No comments:

Post a Comment