Monday, July 20, 2009

One-of-a-Kind Pieces & MONDAY MATCH

I'm beyond excited to finally have a few one-of-a-kind pieces I've designed & created available for sale.

Currently, there are five dresses in the store, but I'll be adding more in the future.

They are all affordable-- ranging from only $45-$70.

The "Pretty as Lace" Dress you see here is one of my favorites. I think the two-tie to the halter adds a very unique touch to the dress.

So, visit the store & head over to the dress category to see even more.


Today is also the start of a brand new week, which means we get to kick it off with MONDAY MATCH.

Miranda Kerr, famous for being a Victoria's Secret Angel, was recently spotted in this dressed-up-jeans ensemble.

(click on photo to enlarge)


Keep your eyes open for more of my one-of-a-kind creations in the store.

Have a wonderful day!


--
Missa

FOLLOW ME: @MissaByDesign
BECOME A FAN: Missa By Design

No comments:

Post a Comment