Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MONDAY MATCH: January Jones & Thanksgiving

After around a two week long hiatus, I am back with an all new MONDAY MATCH, featuring actress January Jones.

(Click on image to enlarge)

In the next day or so, I'll be going back and adding two more matches from the weeks I missed due to moving across country.


I'm finally moved & living in lovely San Diego. Things have been unbelievably incredible since the move-- I can't accurately describe how wonderful it really is. All I can say is that if you're currently facing a difficult situation, keep your head held high, because it'll soon be over and you will come out stronger and better because of it.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I've never had more to be thankful for than I do now. I'm so grateful for all the support everyone has shown me-- especially those who continue to read, watch, and keep up-to-date on all I do.

In the spirit of giving thanks, what are some things in your life that you're thankful for?


--
Missa

FOLLOW ME: @MissaByDesign
BECOME A FAN: Missa By Design

No comments:

Post a Comment