Monday, April 6, 2009

One-of-a-Kind

I've decided to design & sew myself crazy for the next few weeks in order to bring you one-of-a-kind pieces that you can purchase.

My question to you now is what would you be willing to pay for one of my designs?

I have some pricing ideas in mind, but I also want to see what you think.

They'll range from dresses, tops, handbags, maybe even some accessories.

Let me know!

I'm excited to finally sell you my actual pieces and hope they'll be exactly what you want.



--
Missa

1 comment:

  1. I'd say I would pay anything for one of your designs but my budget wouldn't allow that ;) I usually can't spend more then twenty dollars per piece of clothing... I'm thinking that is way, way to low for the detial and work that goes into your designs though.

    ReplyDelete